AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, I always wished I could go to one of those big conventions that you guys go to and report back on. Well, I finally was able to go to one. It was the BS&T Show in Lax Wisconsin.

The show floor was about the size of 4 football fields, and was packed with people.

My first stop was at B&W too see what they had to offer. Well, get this, starting this fall, they're offering a 3 day fishing and hunting package for only 350 bucks! Yes, Big Whitetail resort came through for me!

Next, I stopped at the trail mix guy and got a bag of trail mix with raisins and m&m's good stuff.

Next up, they had the live trout pond, I just walked by without stopping to fish.

I was cruising the isles looking for Sony, NEC, TI, et all, but none of them were at this show!

The world's largest great white shark was there though, in all his glory, this thing was 2500 pounds when it was caught, it could swallow a minivan!

I checked out the latest in tree stand technology, fox urine scents, outboard motors, camoflauge jackets, hunting rifles, shimano fishing reels, the works. I even got to see the Banjo Minnow in person, that is one mighty intimidating bait.

The highlight of the day though, and this is as big as any 6 segment, 16X9 DLP projector, was Cosmo the water skiing squirrel. This dude was AWESOME. If he ever comes to your town, check out the water skiing squirrel!

No, I didn't see any DLP projectors, I didn't talk to a rep from TI, JVC was nowhere to be seen, but I still enjoyed by day at the Boat Sports and Travel Show!

·
Registered
133 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.