AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my friends has BG1208s/E and recently got green convergence board from BD701.

He installed the board on the convergence tray then above half of the green raster bended right side, and convergence on green menu didn't appeared at all.

The rom version is 7.14 and considering 1208s/E is the very last model in its lineup I thought the rom would pop up the menu when the board is on.

I think I didn't connect the board right way, so could I have the picture of green convergence board on the 12XX convergence tray or the service manual of the board, please?

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Hi Wonsug,

PM me with a fax number and I will send you 20 pages from the 1209s manual covering the installation and testing of the convergence on green module :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tom. It was very helpful.

Still looking for the photo of the convergence tray with the green convergence module installed. Anyone?

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
Tom, can you fax or email me that too? I'd like to put it on my site.

(604) 514-8934

Thanks!

Curt

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have pictures of the board in a 800 Barco data

I will list pictures of it tonight, I want to know if this will fit in a 808

Pat

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Hi guys,

I have now recieved requests for this 20MB download from at least four country's and I only have a dial up connection :( I will attempt to send Curt Palme the full PDF of the 1209s service manual for his website for all to access . Thats 46MB so should take me awhile to download at about 4.6Kps :eek: Next week I'm ordering DSL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The convergence on green module seems to be simply not for 1208s/e. I installed 2 modules with the same ugly results. When I installed the module to the 1208/2, it worked perfectly.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well, at least in that particular 1208s/e model, two perfectly normal convergence on green module produced exactly the same result. upper half of the green laster bending to the left(not right) side. and the green only convergence menu didn't appear. when I installed it to the old 1208/2 the raster was ok and the menu appeared and worked. I, too think it's very strange since 1208s/e is the latest model in the line and there is no reason it could not accept that module.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.