AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Philips 60PP9401. The Red, Blue and Green don't line up correctly and can be seen as three distinct color, with Red being the worse. The TV was recently had the bulb replaced (and maybe some other work done, but I am not sure what). This is when the problem started and the repairman said that I needed the remote with the intellisense button on it to correct the problem. I have been using a universal remote for a while now and I do not know where the original remote is.

Where can I find a remote that works with this model? I have looked quite a bit, but haven't had any luck? Is there any other options to fix the problem without the remote if I can't find a replacement?

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I don't know anything about it needing the intellisence button, but you do need an oem philips proj remote. This remote will work fine: http://www.remotes-express.com/PHILI...814713082.html

If the colors are way off in spots then you may have hardware failure. See conv repair link in my signature-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.