AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a toshiba 42h83 which i recently converged (56 Point). I did this because i was noticing red and blue outlines towards the edge of the screen when an image got near it. I did the convergence and it got rid of it. HOwever, i started to notice a green glow around images now. THis is most present when watching on the ant feed. On component it is not as noticeable. For the past week i have been going back and forth with the convergence to try and eliminate this problem and nothing is working. Then today watching Tv im noticing blue outlines around images again. Does anyone know what needs to be done???

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont know if it is a focus problem or not. I was looking around in other forums and some said the greyscale needs to be adjusted and it will help with making it really noticeable or lens stripping. I don't know what that is, but, people also stated that the tv needs 100-200 hours on the guns for a break in period. I had the tv for a month and maybe at the most 50 hours. Hopefully it will get better. When I hit the 100-200 hour range im going to get an avia dvd and do all that good stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.