AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe it was here where someone mentioned a program that will convert shows extracted off a 4xxx machine and watch them on a 5xxx machine via DVArchive. I've been doing a search, and can't seem to find the info on how to convert older machine shows. When I lived with my brother, I had extracted several files from his 4xxx series Replays. I now have a 5060 and those older shows are still on my PCs hard drive. I'd like to convert them and be able to watch them on my newer machine. Where can I get the program?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Its http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=292588

The tool is called rtvconvert.

Quote:
Originally posted by bigRoN
I believe it was here where someone mentioned a program that will convert shows extracted off a 4xxx machine and watch them on a 5xxx machine via DVArchive. I've been doing a search, and can't seem to find the info on how to convert older machine shows. When I lived with my brother, I had extracted several files from his 4xxx series Replays. I now have a 5060 and those older shows are still on my PCs hard drive. I'd like to convert them and be able to watch them on my newer machine. Where can I get the program?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.