·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He was using DCI machines, but found their image quality to be inferior and the bombastic hyperbole of their installers to be unbearable.

·
Registered
22,360 Posts
Didn't Coppola also endorse an ad campaign some years ago for Sim2s CRT projector?

Or was that Mark Haflich?

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Uncle Marty endorsed Vidikron. It was a long term contract. I never endorsed anything but I am ready and willing for the right price but Uncle Marty usually beats me to it. Cameras, film, remember?

·
Banned
17,607 Posts
This is the most blatant of mr. Coldmachine's SOCK PUPPETRY marketing attempt's. These blatant continuous infomercials by the grandest sock puppet of the internet are pathetic.

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
Hey Peter. Chill out my friend. Everybody is having fun. In the community of posters here, no one will be swayed by Mr. Coppola`s endorsement. Its obviously a paid for endorsement. Now if it were Uncle Marty . . . .

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I never thought it would be quite this easy.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
its like that way too tightly wound person that just poke and they get snakey!

hopefully it will lead to another hyperbolic statement of universally grand proportions!!!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
i meant to ask you peter, how are those mediamax servers you installed doing???

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Am I the only one missing the point here?

So Coppola gets a bunch of free projectors from Sim2 and they publish it on their website... big news.

Johnny Depp is using Sony, Steven Spielberg Barco and Rick McCullum Meridian. I think we should lock em all up in a room and see what happens.

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan /forum/post/18300986

Am I the only one missing the point here?

It would certainly appear that way.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldmachine /forum/post/18301086

It would certainly appear that way.

Well, if you consider pissing off Peter to be a point, that's another story. I'm not and while I certainly do not agree with him on everything he says, sometimes he has point, pretty much like anyone else here.

Otherwise, this is all that's left to say I guess:

·
Banned
17,607 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzman /forum/post/18300908

i meant to ask you peter, how are those mediamax servers you installed doing???

They are now being fitted with New Faceplates that say Mozeax, the clients got free 2 gigs of ram upgrades, and the software now is Mozeax. All and all they are all very /strike that, extremely well taken care of, I was even able to intercede for Lon who is now getting something too.

How about you?

When will Kaleidescape do the required Blu-Ray playback?

·
Banned
17,607 Posts
Now that the cat is out of the bag: Steven Spielberg is not using a stock Barco either, he is getting a partial SUPERKONTRAST.

·
Banned
17,607 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzman /forum/post/18300889

its like that way too tightly wound person that just poke and they get snakey!

hopefully it will lead to another hyperbolic statement of universally grand proportions!!!

You want grand?

Just For You:

For someone in the highway billboard arena to come and instigate the person who is about to redefine from top to bottom how Home Cinema will be done, I find that the one that should be laughing is me, not you.

There are more of these for me from where this came from.

Meanwhile your work turnover keeps moving you more away from High End Cinema, yet your xenophobic vitriol continues....

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
k keeps all news under their hat. they will not likely be going under and re-emerging as a new entity the next day anytime soon.

all i know of K announcements is when my google alert tells me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts