AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forget how to copy one page from one project to another project. Of course a migraine headache ain't helping matters

I have three pages from one project that I wish to use in another that work and look perfect. Thanks,

·
Registered
163 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefuel /forum/post/18181401

I forget how to copy one page from one project to another project. Of course a migraine headache ain't helping matters

I have three pages from one project that I wish to use in another that work and look perfect. Thanks,

If they are the same panel type, just have both projects open, select the pages you want (multiple pages use CTRL+Click) then hit CTRL+C. In the new project click the main project name in the window and hit CTRL+P. This will directly copy all files including images over.

If they are not the same panel type you may have to do some other things to make it look correct.

·
Registered
405 Posts
If there are subpages you may want to copy those over first.. they can be copied after but I have had a problem before doing it after...

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I managed to get it done after the "Yeee haaaa" prescription drugs wore off
This morning I needed a name tag on my pocket protector just to remember who I was

1 - 4 of 4 Posts