AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,201 Posts
Very sad news indeed. I saw it very early this morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,967 Posts
As sad as this story is, I don't think anyone can say they didn't see this one coming. In their reality show that they did together a while back, even Corey Feldman told Haim that he was a total mess and needed to get his life together.


When Corey Feldman says that you have a problem, well, that's not good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
Better he takes himself out then somebody else! Do we really need to lose sleep over folks that dig there own graves and work to fill it?



Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptorsys /forum/post/18286259


Better he takes himself out then somebody else! Do we really need to lose sleep over folks that dig there own graves and work to fill it?



Brian

If you dont care then why post?


He was a human being with troubles like all of us and now he is dead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,554 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Gabriel Gerena /forum/post/18286506


He was a human being with troubles like all of us and now he is dead.

Seems to be from our limited perspective.


But... you never know (at least not this side of the grave, for most of us, at least).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweiss /forum/post/18286629


Seems to be from our limited perspective.


But... you never know (at least not this side of the grave, for most of us, at least).

Thats a whole different game...not going there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,815 Posts
"Death by stereo." IMHO, one of the most epic lines in cinema. RIP, yet another architect of my formative years is gone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
820 Posts
Read it this morning. Very sad indeed. If you watched any of the "Two Corey's" tv show he wasn't look good. I have a feeling it was a matter of time.


RIP...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
521 Posts
The Lost Boys was the very first R-rated movie I ever saw in a theater by myself, and I still don't know which Corey had the best one-liners. Sad, really...one line of his he probably should have heeded:


"'Burn rubber' does NOT mean 'warp speed!'"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Gabriel Gerena /forum/post/18286506


If you dont care then why post?


He was a human being with troubles like all of us and now he is dead.

Yeah, well, it's an old story that gets repeated way too much. I felt bad for Belushi because he was talented, but the story is repeated about every second Wednesday and at some point you just have to be thankful that he didn't take anyone else with him. Yes, it is sad but the story was more than 20 years in the making and he resisted ALL the efforts to help him.


I will say this for the Hollywood types though ... the kids that become stars as kids and never quite make it as adults, well it's a lot like pro football, once you're no longer productive you're history and too bad if you have permanent disabilities.


Now if I were really cruel I might ask -- who's next?



Brian
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top