AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Im hoping those of you with the corporate series frames from framesusa could give me an outside to outside measurement of a 27X40 frame. Im assuming that if I order a 27X40 frame a standard 27X40 movie poster fits inside it correct? I need to know if I can fit that style frame in my room. The overall height of the frame is what I really need. Thanks.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Well, the web site says the frame is 2" in width so add 4" to your size and you'll have your answer. So if you have a 27x40 frame, your height will be 44"

I can check mine when I get downstairs to be sure if you want.

-T.Wells

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was hoping some one could give me an exact measurement of the frames. I dont trust just adding the sizes on the website. So if you, or some one could take a sec, and measure the height of the frame. That would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Sorry, I measured it a few days ago and I am at work now. I know that the 44" that I thought was too long. I was very surprised. I think it was 42.5" in height for a 27x40" frame.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Hey,

I just checked my receipt. I actually have the corporate rounded frames.

Sorry.

T.Wells

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah, I see. well Im pretty sure Im covered. Im going to put my chair rail up heigh enough so that I have about 44-45" above. It should be plenty for the frames. Thanks T.Wells

·
Registered
573 Posts
I ordered 13 Corporate Wide frames of various sizes on the 28th or 29th of Dec. The estimated ship date is Jan 16. Hopefully, you will get an answer before then, but I'll keep an eye on this thread and post the size when I get them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.