AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
IF you look at the rears and fronts they are off axis. if you were to draw a ling to see where they intersect you would see that they do not. does the fireplace go all the way to the ceiling and is that far out. if not move the one speaker more toward the fireplace. It would be best if the seating area were in the middle of the audio zone.NOt skewed to the right of it. just my opinion. are the rears floor standing on mounts or wall mounts.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im making stands for them now

i could put my tv and fronts more toward the corner of the room, the bottom of the fire place comes out that far. its a really strange setup for the room the fireplace comes off the wall like 3 feet, and its only a 2 bed duplex.

·
Registered
29,208 Posts
Where the you wrote the letter "C" on the couch is the sweet spot of your set-up.

That's the seat directly in front of the TV and centre speaker, and that's the spot from where I would calibrate the system (levels and distances).

You should try to get the surround speakers roughly the same distance away from that spot, placing them along the side walls but a little rearward of the listening area. [see attached diagram]

Good Luck,

Sanjay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.