AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I waited a little too long to pull the trigger on the plasma I wanted (46 inch Panasonic). Costco's site no longer shows it in stock. LCD offerings seem to be solid, just very little in the way of plasmas. Are there any members who have a bead on what the inventory would be like over the next couple weeks?

There's a 50 inch Panasonic that is a great price, but I don't think I could get there this weekend to buy it. I'm also wondering if inventory may change for a pre "Big Game" sale.

·
Premium Member
18,328 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsequituridea /forum/post/15427126

I waited a little too long to pull the trigger on the plasma I wanted (46 inch Panasonic). Costco's site no longer shows it in stock. LCD offerings seem to be solid, just very little in the way of plasmas. Are there any members who have a bead on what the inventory would be like over the next couple weeks?

There's no way to know what they'll have, or when. I've seen the 46FD18 appear on their site in the morning, disappear from their site by the afternoon, and be there again the next morning. And my three local Costco stores don't usually mirror what's available from their online store, and some stores may have a particular model on the floor while the others do not. You'd basically have to go to your local store(s) each day to see what they have or don't have

·
Premium Member
18,328 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by H_Prestige /forum/post/15427455

Costco online does their own thing. Just check the actual stores. The deals they offer on the panny plasmas are absolutely disgusting.

Why is a 46" 1080p set for under a grand disgusting? That's a smokin deal and is really hard for me to resist - and i don't even need a new TV (no i'm not buying one). Just sayin . . . . .

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
that 46" panny is only 899.00 at my costco.

last one left.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.