1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all of you guys. I'm new here.

Well i want to buy a Canon HF S20 and i came acrosse this site:

http://eben2ltd.page.tl/Home.htm

i've emailed the owner and we've been talking in MSN and he say that sell brand new Canon HF S20 for $420 and sent me email with that price and i asked him why is it so cheap and he told me that he buy the products directly form the manufacturer. But i'm really doubtful about this.

Do you guys have some opinion on this and/or know this site?

Thank you in advance. stay well

·
Registered
230 Posts
Never buy an expensive camera from anyone other than a reputable site, such as Amazon, B&H, or Adorama. If it's not one of those 3, don't buy.

If the price is much lower than those 3, it's a scam. Don't trip over a dollar, to save a penny

Meaning-buy from the big 3-that way you won't have to spend even more money to buy the camera, when this one steals your money

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
I had a big problem when I sold a camera on Ebay and the buyer claimed to be British but wanted it shipped to Nigeria. The Engish on his email was very similar to the one on the site and was enough for me to realize I was not dealing with anybody from UK. Be VERY careful !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.