AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, i have read about recorders untill my eyes are bleeding. I was going to get one with tivo integrated, but forgot about that, when i read you cant edit before burning. Now im down to the dmre-80 or drme-100 pannys. Or even the pioneer 510. Kind of leaning towards the pannys right now. I will run the recorder in off of my tivo, so i can burn recordings. But also i want to transfer tapes to dvd. Now i read in the forums here that the quality of the vhs to dvd will not look any better than the tapes themselves. Then i read that they will look a little better because of the TBS of the pannys.

Also i have read that playback on the pannys arent real good. Can i expect at least as good as the player i bought 3 years ago? Just confused some and any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by spookytooth

Also i have read that playback on the pannys arent real good. Can i expect at least as good as the player i bought 3 years ago? Just confused some and any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks
take a DVD to a store and play the DMR 80 and see how you like the playback as compared to your other system

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.