AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a CQC driver done today for the Centerstage CS-2. I'll probably post it to the CQC web site tomorrow. I'd love if anyone out there, who was interested in CQC but holding off because of no CS-2 support, would give it a spin and sanity check me before I have to send the box back. It supports input source, input AR, output AR, front panel brightness, brightness, contrast, and video/film mode selection. I'll probably add support for a couple more settings before I post it tomorrow.

As always, if do a quality device driver for CQC, I'll give you a free copy. And, if you want to use CQC, but need drivers and can't do them yourself, ship me the device for a few days and I'll do the driver for you. More people are taking the latter route these days, and that's fine with me if you don't feel up to doing the driver yourself. I'm getting pretty good at it these days. The CD-2 took part of a day and the Theta Dreadnaught last week took about 2 hours. More complex devices of course take longer, but the absolute worst I'd usually need it us 3 or 4 days.

I'd love to get some more video processors under control, since they are key devices in most systems, most of them have a control mechanism, and they generally have fairly simple protocols, so they are good bang for the buck for me since they take a fairly small effort to get a new important device under control.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.