AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see everyone discussing it but i can't find it. Is this a website of a forum. i would love to read the reviews everyone discuss, thanks i am a newb.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigsub /forum/post/15498998

That is hilarious ...

Please don't google "craigsub meets with his parole officer after getting tossed from the strip club".

It's pretty embarassing ...

I'm just shocked your PO was the stripper and you didn't recognize her.

·
Banned
11,550 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmanick /forum/post/15499122

I'm just shocked your PO was the stripper and you didn't recognize her.

I was so relieved she wasn't a he in drag, I didn't even notice.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Craig....good to see you back here. Very sorry to hear about TCA.

Just loved reading your "stuff" over the last couple of years.

I know you must HATE these types of questions, but here goes. For the first time ever, I heard my (original) VTF3 driver rattling around in its mounting cage (pretty severely too) while playing the opening scenes of the DTS MA of SERENITY BD. Since this only rarely occurs (but more and more frequently with HD Codecs), and never with DVD, I don't think I've blown up the VTF3.

However, it does look like I'm going to seriously look at a new subw.

Any thoughts on the SVS PC12-NSD? With Christmas bills rolling in, I've got to stay "budget friendly".

·
Banned
11,550 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsurd2 /forum/post/15499323

Craig - sorry to see how TCA turned out but glad to see you back here.

Thanks ... There is a pretty good chance you will see TCA again, but not until I have a warehouse full of stuff to sell.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigsub /forum/post/15498998

That is hilarious ...

Please don't google "craigsub meets with his parole officer after getting tossed from the strip club".

It's pretty embarassing ...

LOL..How did you do that?

·
Banned
11,550 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicguy /forum/post/15499405

Craig....good to see you back here. Very sorry to hear about TCA.

Just loved reading your "stuff" over the last couple of years.

I know you must HATE these types of questions, but here goes. For the first time ever, I heard my (original) VTF3 driver rattling around in its mounting cage (pretty severely too) while playing the opening scenes of the DTS MA of SERENITY BD. Since this only rarely occurs (but more and more frequently with HD Codecs), and never with DVD, I don't think I've blown up the VTF3.

However, it does look like I'm going to seriously look at a new subw.

Any thoughts on the SVS PC12-NSD? With Christmas bills rolling in, I've got to stay "budget friendly".

I have a PB12-NSD kicking in my workout room - it, the VTF-3.3, or the MFW-15, or the eD A5-350 ... all are terrific products.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigsub /forum/post/15499777

I have a PB12-NSD kicking in my workout room - it, the VTF-3.3, or the MFW-15, or the eD A5-350 ... all are terrific products.

Craig....thanks so much. If anyone is interested, I just spoke to eD. The A5-350 now is $650 WITH free shipping, and WITH an upgraded amp (LT/550) including the free upgrade finish (flat black).

Sounds like a deal...........

·
Registered
4,633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicguy /forum/post/15500246

Craig....thanks so much. If anyone is interested, I just spoke to eD. The A5-350 now is $650 WITH free shipping, and WITH an upgraded amp (LT/550) including the free upgrade finish (flat black).

Sounds like a deal...........

Are you sure your VTF3 is not still under warranty?

·
Registered
3,696 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransac /forum/post/15500369

Are you sure your VTF3 is not still under warranty?

Oh, it is under warranty. But, these things are not light, nor are they small. I've figuring with insurance and shipping, it will be $100 each way to get it to them, and back to me.

That is, if there really is an operational issue.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicguy /forum/post/15500655

Oh, it is under warranty. But, these things are not light, nor are they small. I've figuring with insurance and shipping, it will be $100 each way to get it to them, and back to me.

That is, if there really is an operational issue.

I would work with them to see if you can narrow it down to the amp or driver and just return that instead of the whole sub. Of course, the amp is probably not covered any more, but the driver should be.

Sounds more like you just got the shopping jones.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ransac /forum/post/15500805

I would work with them to see if you can narrow it down to the amp or driver and just return that instead of the whole sub. Of course, the amp is probably not covered any more, but the driver should be.

Sounds more like you just got the shopping jones.

I wish that were the case. I certainly don't have any "shopping jones" right now given the Christmas drain on my bank account.

HSU says I need to upgrade. If that's the case, I may look to do that, with them, as well as outside of HSU.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts