AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by benes /forum/post/0

I think you've got it backwards. The peak might be 44Mbps. The average is somewhere around 24-25 Mbps. And I'm referring to video bitrate.

Thanks. Good to know the average. I checked the bitrate meter on the PS3 quite a few times on this one and told a friend that my gut feeling from that was that the video average was in the 22-24Mbps range. I saw peaks up to about 36Mbps or so for the video, but could have missed some. The PiP version has lower bitrates. I would estimate maybe 5Mbps lower for an average from what I saw.

--Darin

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by benes /forum/post/0

I think you've got it backwards. The peak might be 44Mbps. The average is somewhere around 24-25 Mbps. And I'm referring to video bitrate.

The "overall" average is 32.33Mbps.

Whoops it was Click with an overall average of 44Mbps.

So whats the peak bitrate for Click? If anyone knows..Does it come close to the limit of 56MBPS?

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Probably as close to lossless as possible among existing shipped titles. The digital source also made it easy to get this close.

Wonder if anyone knows avg Qp used in this movie. I think that's an interesting project to embark on...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.