AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i am a poor college student who had been currently has a Davis DL-450 digital projector. I had been wanting to stick my toe into CRT for a while now. I had been hoping for sometime in the $500 range, and I have decided I only want one that I can go and physically pick up in person. Well today I happen to find a guy who is selling four 1071/2qs in the classifieds for $999 each. Of course now that I do find a CRT locally, it is out of my Budget! On top of that I am an ebay seller and my digital camera just broke, so even I could talk him down to about $600, I don't have the money because I need it for the camera. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Sounds like you need to go without sleep for a while so you can work for a little extra cash:)

Deron.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
wish i was in florida this time of year...............

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad I can't trade him for my Pioneer PL-51 with Shure V15.

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
That price sounds high unless it's from a respected dealer offering a 1 year warranty. If it's some recylcer or joe-schmo who bought 5 from the local army base tell him to quit smoking crack:D

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I talked over the phone, he says no burns and about 800 hours.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Thats interesting that your seller can tell you hours on projectors that don't have hour meters.

Being in Florida, you should be tripping over all the used crt's laying around there. Keep looking, you can do much better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.