AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my buddy crazedevilx at aol dot com makes tracks for me with sine waves and a few add ins. My system shines from 5Hz-15Hz and there's been a lot of interest in that same frequency range around here, so I asked him to make us all this track and have it hosted somewhere to share. I'd like as many of you that are willing to take a little time, be careful, and make vids of this track on your setup. I don't care if you have a single 10" driver and a 35Hz tune or a wall of 21's or DTS-10s where we can't even see the driver, only stuff blowing around. As of right now he doesn't have a link yet, and I have been trying to email it unsuccessfully to a few friends, but if you scoot him or I off an email we will try to get it to you. Host it on youtube and put your link here if youre willing! And thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLw2ByavLlI

·
Registered
982 Posts
make a video with just a single image, and post it to youtube using the song as the audio.

lots of people do it.

then you don't have to email to everyone.

Matt

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Funny you should post this, as I was thinking about doing something similar using some freely licensed tracks.

How big is the file? I may be able to host it for you.

EDIT: I second the Steve Vai fan.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matt, as in use the file/track itself with an image? How do I do that? I'm just a dummi with a camera computer and some big speakers

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
352 Posts
I will try to make a demo of the twins getting wicked with this track when I can. Should be pretty damn epic, if they like it as much as some of the other subsonic stuff I like to play with...

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB-Audio
sick as hell man i am the guy who made the track if any of you need any tracks made just let me know can go as low as you want in tones
steve bowers, I should ahve put your name on it

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_carter
I will try to make a demo of the twins getting wicked with this track when I can. Should be pretty damn epic, if they like it as much as some of the other subsonic stuff I like to play with...
yes, id love to see yours doin it...Im still blown away you can dig that low tuned that high!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Quote:
would be sick to see if you need any tracks made let me know

·
Registered
352 Posts
I always love to find new beats to rock out with, I have an obsession with the super low stuff. I'm on a quest for 160+ db, as low as you can go! I'm gonna need lots more big subs and power for that yet.

I would really like to see some tracks with high and low bass lines mixed in, from about 10-15 hertz, all the way up to around 45 hertz. That is where my subs really shine. I always get people requesting me to demo songs with one note bass lines, and I hate it! They don't know what they are missing out on... So, some new and fresh stuff to demo is always welcome in my book.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Quote:
I always love to find new beats to rock out with, I have an obsession with the super low stuff. I'm on a quest for 160+ db, as low as you can go! I'm gonna need lots more big subs and power for that yet.

I would really like to see some tracks with high and low bass lines mixed in, from about 10-15 hertz, all the way up to around 45 hertz. That is where my subs really shine. I always get people requesting me to demo songs with one note bass lines, and I hate it! They don't know what they are missing out on... So, some new and fresh stuff to demo is always welcome in my book.
i can work on some stuff for you tomarrow if you want just pm me your email and i will send them to you

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Jordan,

I got the track matey now so I will give it a go in all my 3 tunes to see what sounds loudest. Yep I'm one off the only diy guys that can do that. Ha Ha.

Will let you know how I get on. Boy these 18's are gonna go wild today.

cheers

Graham

·
Registered
352 Posts
I would love to see some videos of Graham's setup in action, the way his box is built is way better than what I'm rocking!

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by gperkins1973 /forum/post/19634114

Jordan,

I got the track matey now so I will give it a go in all my 3 tunes to see what sounds loudest. Yep I'm one off the only diy guys that can do that. Ha Ha.

Will let you know how I get on. Boy these 18's are gonna go wild today.

cheers

Graham

Well this is the perfect test then, cuz for me I will sacrificae ALL 15Hz on up for just 15Hz on down. If you're still somewhat solid on the mid tune and the high tune, but that mid bass part is just insane, then I'll raise my tuning! But I already know, your lowest tune will be much better for this track but will significantly reduce that midbass...fine by me.

But most important Graham, VIDS PLEASE!

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_carter /forum/post/19634331

I would love to see some videos of Graham's setup in action, the way his box is built is way better than what I'm rocking!

well you been makin vids of your sweet and now famous featured setup, so wheres your vid of this insane track S?

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by gperkins1973 /forum/post/19635225

Jordan,

I will see if I can get some vids mate. I don't have a camera myself so I will see if I can borrow one.

cheers

Graham

How is it a nutjob like you doesnt ave a cheap as wallmart digital camera? :p It's probably a good thing you dont cuz I know full well you would be just like me posting way too many videos and starting way too many threads anoying everyone :-D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts