AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For everyone that has been asking for the EPG for the Creative DVCR, I have a working solution. X-EPG for Creative DVCR will be available at
SkunkWerkz.com . At this time, I do not have a release date as I am still working out the final details. X-EPG for DVCR uses TitanTV.com for the program info. The only down side is it is NOT available from the DVCR remote. Sorry guys and gals, but with the limited documentation available, I wasn't able to do it. Stay tuned....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link to the Forum and the Remote, but man, those popups kill me! If you are interested, I will host the forum on my site. Banner free dude....

It is a simple forum system, but it does work and like I said, not freaking popups.

SkunkWerkz.com

·
Registered
389 Posts
No kidding about the popups! That's mental. It'd be good if they were gone, but in the meantime I use a little utility called POW! from AnalogX . It allows you to define what windows to kill and when they pop up they disappear almost instantly. It gives you a list of currently open windows and lets you add any to the list so that the next time they pop up - POW!, they're gone.

I have no affiliation with the people who made this app; I just use it all the time.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Great news look forward to having the epg.... On the remote info please post it here. I tried that site and ended up rebooting because of the pop ups.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Trevorsplace
Great news look forward to having the epg.... On the remote info please post it here. I tried that site and ended up rebooting because of the pop ups.
Yeah, sorry about the popups, when I started the forum, there seem to be less popups. Will consider moving it over to Skunkwerks.

Attached is my code for ZoomRemote v.01beta (alpha
). If anyone has tips for improvements to it, please post.

prot0vision

zoomremote.txt 2.1728515625k . file

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hmmm... It has been almost 15 days now, and no release of X-EPG.

Hocky, why don't you release an alpha version that we can play with?

It will sure keep us busy for a few weeks and give you a chance to

work out the "final details", as you wrote on your website.

Hobbieman

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.