AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys ,

Having issues with my Creative Inspire 2.1 2500 , it sometimes sound from Right channel and sometimes from left channel and sometimes from woofer with no consistency.
So is there any way i can use the satellite speakers and woofer with any other device that i can purchase online

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Start out by testing your Inspire 2500 with another device, like if you are hooking it to your desktop, connect it to your laptop or ipod/iphone and see if the sound is still inconsistent..while you are at it, maybe try a different interconnect cable (the cable you use to connect audio out from device to audio in on your Inspire 2500)

If changing source device and try a different cable still shows same problem, then the problem is most likely with the control module inside the subwoofer box

In this case, you won't be able to re-use the subwoofer since it has everything build in, but you could hook up the satellite to another receiver (I wouldn't even bother)

Anyway, your Inspire 2500 is a $50 MSRP multimedia speakers, so if it is indeed broken, I would just say it is time to upgrade and buy a better set of speakers..

BTW, avsforum is not your some other hardware forum where you can bump your thread every 4 hrs..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Start out by testing your Inspire 2500 with another device, like if you are hooking it to your desktop, connect it to your laptop or ipod/iphone and see if the sound is still inconsistent..while you are at it, maybe try a different interconnect cable (the cable you use to connect audio out from device to audio in on your Inspire 2500)

If changing source device and try a different cable still shows same problem, then the problem is most likely with the control module inside the subwoofer box

In this case, you won't be able to re-use the subwoofer since it has everything build in, but you could hook up the satellite to another receiver (I wouldn't even bother)

Anyway, your Inspire 2500 is a $50 MSRP multimedia speakers, so if it is indeed broken, I would just say it is time to upgrade and buy a better set of speakers..

BTW, avsforum is not your some other hardware forum where you can bump your thread every 4 hrs..
Sorry i was desperate to find options
can you please suggest
Tried all the options but still the Left Satellite speakers is sounding very very low
What if i hook up the satellite and subwoofer(round speaker inside the subwoofer box) to an alternate amplifier like Lepai Lp-168ha 2.1 2 X 40 - Watt Amplifier and 1x68w Sub Output with US Power Adapter (found it on amazon)
or just the satellite speakers to Lepai LP-808 Stereo Amplifer built with LA4636 Sanyo Chip (found it on amazon)

or is it best to upgrade; if so do suggest the best speakers for desktop under 100$

1 - 4 of 4 Posts