AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if an answer to this problem exists in the several hundred pages here, but if it does, I can't find it.

July, 2012:

All I want to do is purchase and download apps for my new Samsung Smart TV. Despite trying several different browsers and different credit cards, the Samsung website will not register a credit card. Between March and July of this year, I have called, live-chatted, and e-mailed several times, even talked to "Level 2 support" today, and nobody can solve this. I've seen in this forum that other people have had the same problem and gotten the same run-around, but I can't find any answers.

Has anyone actually been able to successfully register a credit card with Samsung, THEN actually purchased an app? If so, please, please tell me how!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Has anyone resolved this issue? I am having the same trouble. I have used two different email accounts, multiple credit cards, etc. etc., and all i get from Samsung customer service both on the phone and live chat, is that to try back in a little bit to see if it's working.

Samsung is showing off their Apps and features through the Smart TV - Right now all I get is the free apps, and it really makes me consider whether or not I need this TV at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts