AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
i have just bought a new build house here in scotland and have the oppertunity to wire and install crestron into it.
I am not that familar with all the componets / wiring needed despite my best reseach efforts. My hope is that i can state what i want and then get feedback from people
so i would like to be able to control:
  1. ceiling speakers
  2. tv's
  3. wall plates
  4. theromstat
  5. lighting
  6. and the iphone app.
If i could get help with what wiring is required and compenents for each aspect im looking to gain control of, it would be very much apricated.

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TAKE 2 - minus the spelling mistakes:
HI,
I have just bought a new build house here in Scotland and have the opportunity to wire and install Crestron into it.
I am not that familiar with all the components / wiring needed despite my best research efforts. My hope is that I can state what I want and then get feedback from people
so i would like to be able to control:
1.ceiling speakers
2.tv's
3.wall plates
4.theromstat
5.lighting
6.and the iphone app.
If I could get help with what wiring is required and components for each aspect I’m looking to gain control of, it would be very much appreciated.

cheers

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I don't know much about Crestron Europe, but here in the U.S., Crestron residential installs are almost all 'dealer only'. The Crestron dealer designs, sells the equipment, installs, and programs the system. You tell him what you want, and he provides the finished product.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Who is doing the entire project? Are you meaning to say that you want to wire it and install it yourself? And how about the programming of the system?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts