AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just transferred a show from my RTV to my computer. However the resolution is wierd. Almost is like 1024 by 400...its like a straight line up my computer instead of being sorta proprtional 4:3 ratio or some sort. Anyone know how to fix/Change this?

==Lord

·
Registered
353 Posts
If you are talking about the standard recordings, then their resolution is 352X480 so in some editing software it might looked stretched up and down. This shouldn't be the case with your player software. The medium and high quality recordings are at 702X480 so they shouldn't look distorted at all. Either way there shouldn't be any need to "fix" this.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
lord1234 what the hell are you talking about? =)

Replay mpegs are 720x480 unless std quality which is half (H1) and antibody already talked about that.

If you're displaying them wrong, I'd look at your player. If you can resize the windows on the player this could be your problem. Also, 2x scale. The last thing... you might want to check that it's not being displayed as 16:9 aspect. (Sony's Media center is the only thing I've ever seen that allowed this)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.