AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around at receivers and noticed that all the Denon models have

"Adjustable High and Low Pass Crossover (40/60/80/100/120/150/200/250Hz) " according to the spec sheets.

I've been looking around at other brands (Marantz, NAD, Onkyo, Yamaha, and HK) but havent found anything similar on their spec sheets. Is it just named something differently, or am I missing something by not getting a receiver with that capability?

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Belina
I've been looking around at receivers and noticed that all the Denon models have

"Adjustable High and Low Pass Crossover (40/60/80/100/120/150/200/250Hz) " according to the spec sheets.

I've been looking around at other brands (Marantz, NAD, Onkyo, Yamaha, and HK) but havent found anything similar on their spec sheets. Is it just named something differently, or am I missing something by not getting a receiver with that capability?
This feature has been greatly expanded in the latest AVRs. Not only is the range of x-over frequency points important but the ability to set this differently for each set of loudspeakers is important as well. HK has been driving this feature but now many other brands have this capability as well, one should check brand/model for more details..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.