AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi gang,

I'm going with two bridged QSC 4050a's for my system, so up for sale is my beloved Crown xti 4002. It has been a true workhouse for me and has driven my (2) DUAL 18" sub cabs effortlessly. It's mint as far as I can tell, I placed it in my fan-cooled rack in my pet-free, smoke-free living room and it hasn't moved since.

http://www.crownaudio.com/en-US/product_families/xti-2-series

It has the built in DSP so you can apply an HPF down to 20hz if you so wish. Great, great, amp, I just had a great opportunity at the QSC's and couldn't pass it up.

I've followed a few used on ebay closely and they all finished at $700 plus, shipped, so I think my shipped price of $650 is a great deal that would be very difficult to beat. I'm posting from work, so no pics right away, but I can assure you that it presents itself as new.

Also 9 months on the fully transferable warranty.

Good luck guys and thanks.

James

·
Registered
7,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ I'm sorry, yes it is. I'm also now willing to do $625 shipped. I don't think you're going to beat that, anywhere!

James

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
How's the noise floor on these amps? I have active mains and the MiniDSP has a high noise floor.

Do you have any compression drivers laying around or high sensitivity speakers you could connect to it to see what kind of "hiss" it generates?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts