AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I use a CRT out of one XG 1100 in another XG 1100. If I order a new CRT for my 1100 will it be the same kind of tube that they would send to anyone else with a XG 1100 series PJ?

Thanks Deron

·
Registered
18,507 Posts
Sure, why not? The LC"s are different though.

Are you scrapping one XG? If so, I could use a yoke...

Curt

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Curt I will let everybody know if I ever find the elusive XG parts PJ. I will sell all the parts from this PJ and retire.

Deron

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think what Deron is trying to find out is if either of the two different part numbers available from NEC will work in any XG-1100. There is a serial number cutoff after which most of the tube and related parts changed numbers for the non-LC projectors.

According to Doug Baisey, when ordering from NEC, you have to specify what your serial number is so they can give you the right part. Among other parts, the tubes have different numbers depending on whether your projector is in the early range or later range.

I can post part numbers and serial number ranges tonight when I get home if you need to see examples.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.