AVS Forum banner

2921 - 2940 of 2963 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nice Matthew! Another "Single Malt" expert..

Trying one of my quarterly Flaviar samples this evening. "Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva" Dark Rum

i wouldnt call mysef an expert.

i just like to try different scotches. my u cle lived in scottland for 20+ years and got me into scotch....he is the “expert”. i just tag along when he comes over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
Deep dish and beers. Bam!

Reactions: PRO710HD

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
How the heck did I miss a whole thread about posting while intoxicated????

For the past 20-years the Mrs. gets me a new bottle of nice booze for my b-day... the highlights of the past 5-years.

Tonight's libation... this stuff kicks my butt every time. Smooth as silk but strong as an Ox. Highly recommended. Trust me, 4-fingers and you will be on your ass.

If you're a bourbon drinker then this is a must... Jim Beam makes great small batch versions but this one is the king...

Another bourbon (yes, my favorite) that is hard to top. Smooth as hell but numbs you all over real quick.

And my most precious of precious...my 50th birthday present... This liquid gold will stop you from drinking for a month since nothing will taste as good after a single shot. (excuse the wrong glasses as we had just moved and all my good glass were lost in the shuffle)

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
Damn, I wish I'd have known about this thread, last night, when I was wasted on JW R and Glenmorangie 10yr and not this morning where I am regretting my life choice...

Seggers

·
Registered
554 Posts
Deep dish and beers. Bam!

I don't know where you live but that deep dish looks awfully close to Giordano's (Chicago)?

Just went back and saw the Giordano's on the box. Duh!!!!!

One thing I miss from Chicago area, awesome pizza everywhere. Had a Lou Malnati's a mile from my house in Crystal Lake and a Giordano's about 2 miles away. We were so spoiled.

Good pizza is not existent here in Florida :(

·
Registered
554 Posts
How the heck did I miss a whole thread about posting while intoxicated????

For the past 20-years the Mrs. gets me a new bottle of nice booze for my b-day... the highlights of the past 5-years.

Tonight's libation... this stuff kicks my butt every time. Smooth as silk but strong as an Ox. Highly recommended. Trust me, 4-fingers and you will be on your ass.

If you're a bourbon drinker then this is a must... Jim Beam makes great small batch versions but this one is the king...

Another bourbon (yes, my favorite) that is hard to top. Smooth as hell but numbs you all over real quick.

And my most precious of precious...my 50th birthday present... This liquid gold will stop you from drinking for a month since nothing will taste as good after a single shot. (excuse the wrong glasses as we had just moved and all my good glass were lost in the shuffle)

Looks like some great tasting spirits right there.... hats off to ya :)

·
Premium Member
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,935

·
Premium Member
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,937
Appears to be a potent batch/combo!!!

Reactions: Gamecock24

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
I don't know where you live but that deep dish looks awfully close to Giordano's (Chicago)?

Just went back and saw the Giordano's on the box. Duh!!!!!

One thing I miss from Chicago area, awesome pizza everywhere. Had a Lou Malnati's a mile from my house in Crystal Lake and a Giordano's about 2 miles away. We were so spoiled.

Good pizza is not existent here in Florida :(

Where are you to get Giordano's pizza?
Yep, loves me some deep dish. Who am I kidding? I love all pizzas.:D Always hit Lou's when we're in Chi town. So good.

·
Registered
18,194 Posts
Salons and patio seating at restaurants opened up on Monday 6/1. Haircuts were booked solid all day Monday. But was able to score a slot on Tuesday using my Great Clips app. About a 3.5 hour wait. Kept checking my app and at about the 5 minute mark I checked in (masks required). It was like shearing a sheep. Freshly groomed I met me mates at the pub for patio beers. Salud.

2921 - 2940 of 2963 Posts