Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help to any NEC gurus.

I've spent many hours over the last week converging and tweaking away quite harmlessly until I touched PHASE!!! (I now understand it's what I should have started with) I'm not sure why but I seem to have "bent" my picture significantly and can't seem to figure out what I'm actually trying to acheive with the Phase control. I'm hoping I don't have to scrap the input and start again...So the questions:

1. Can I keep using this input and fix the phase? If so then how?

2. If I have to scrap the input and start again how do I get it right in the first place?

I've searched the forums as best I can, but can't seem to find exactly what I need.

Help Please!!

:(

·
Registered
359 Posts
you can normalize the just the phase adjustments back to factory... yes you can ...ain't NEC nice

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
The fastest way to do this is just to bump the phase setting back and forth until the pix straightens out..

Curt

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
You might be able to do it with the image displayed if you wanted to too. While in the Phase screen, push the test button, then the end button. It may allow you to adjust the phase without having to use the designated phase screen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I got a little intimidated by all those wavy lines. I seem to have fixed my problem and have moved on to some new problems!

Tweaking away,

Cre8or

Thanks again boys!!!

BTW GN2, that menu issue I had (out of sync) only was on the S-Video input. Now that I have my HTPC as my source I haven't had the problem since!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.