AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm totally stuck late in the game and just aren't fast enough to defeat those critters.

Does anyone know a website that has the 100 or so saved checkpoints so I can move along. I've tried for several weeks to move on and just can't seem to make it happen.

Help an ole geezer???????????

·
Registered
2,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck666  /t/1521838/crysis-2-saved-games#post_24462225

Hey, I'm totally stuck late in the game and just aren't fast enough to defeat those critters.

Does anyone know a website that has the 100 or so saved checkpoints so I can move along. I've tried for several weeks to move on and just can't seem to make it happen.

Help an ole geezer???????????

Check out this site. http://www.gameanyone.com/

Click on PC. Find Crysis 2 under the "C" Tab. It may not have the exact workaround you are looking for. But it'll show you "How to" get by what bedevils you. You'll still have to make it happen yourself. But look at all of the videos of your trouble spot (PC, Xbox 360, etc). You'll likely find critical clues based on the way different people face the challenge. I'm older too. But I don';t have any problem playing the faster paced games. I actually slow down my pace a bit with games like Crysis. Especially when attacked by hordes of enemies. And I deploy, stealth, cloaking, hacking, armor, speed evasion/rushing and sniping tactics more. I also generously use hacking techniques on turrets to assist me with hordes. That allows me to focus more of my attention on destroying the enemies...who are trying to destroy the turrets with grenades. That technique is really good for evening the numbers & balancing the odds. Good luck and be patient. These games are designed for us to blow through them with the massively fast reaction times & cunning of youth...or the ruthless patient stealth of us "Geezer" assassins.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.