AVS Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
A whole book can be written on the guy LOL

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk
I love how he is now comparing a 720p and 4k projector and saying his paint with make a 720p look as good as a 4k projector. Posting old videos of when he had a ViewSonic 4K projector, but sending a 720p signal to it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I love how he is now comparing a 720p and 4k projector and saying his paint with make a 720p look as good as a 4k projector. Posting old videos of when he had a ViewSonic 4K projector, but sending a 720p signal to it.
If you use his magic paint all projectors will look great out of the box. No calibration needed. It's all about the screen not about the projector

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
23,875 Posts
If you use his magic paint all projectors will look great out of the box. No calibration needed. It's all about the screen not about the projector

Hey now...some can make that claim...and justifiably so.

.........just not with magic. 😁

·
Registered
185 Posts
He just banned me again in his recent live stream. He said he is selling his company to another company, and they will run his company because he wants to do other things. All I said was "you said something similar last year". He didn't like that, then claimed that his live stream videos are for other companies and said he didn't like my attitude and banned me. smh

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
23,875 Posts
Methinks he's simply setting things up to look like he's selling out....when he's really just trying to cut bait and disappear with whatever funds he has.

I'm 1000% certain no other Company in existence is going to buy a business so blatantly dependent upon fraudulent claims and commonly purchased components. Unless they are as gullible as so many of the YouTubers' are....or as crooked as he is.

Somehow I don't feel many Tears will be shed at the loss of it all.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Methinks he's simply setting things up to look like he's selling out....when he's really just trying to cut bait and disappear with whatever funds he has.

I'm 1000% certain no other Company in existence is going to buy a business so blatantly dependent upon fraudulent claims and commonly purchased components. Unless they are as gullible as so many of the YouTubers' are....or as crooked as he is.

Somehow I don't feel many Tears will be shed at the loss of it all.
That's a very good theory.

Have you seen this?

Look at some of the pics and you'll see how they messed up trying to fake them.

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
23,875 Posts
Oh boy.....just keep watching...if a similar Photo already used pops up.....you'll know it. As it is the "style" used to show the applications is pretty much identical.

As for "You know who", he's often switched Company and product names and such to distance himself from prior complaints when things get too warm for hime. It's his MO.

Crazy how he thinks it goes unnoticed.

·
Registered
423 Posts
He likes to use these old venue projectors made in 1999. Most of them are 720p only and don't even have hdmi connection.
His theory is that the crucial factor is the screen/paint and not the projector. I should sell my Optoma P1 and by a Christie or Barco for $200 on Ebay
I admit it, I enjoy watching his videos for comedic relief!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I finally found that letter from SI screens lawyer, and I actually LOLed reading the end of it. Ken Byrd would always say it's his "trophy" because SI screens felt threaten by him, if only he could read between the lines.

Anyway, for anyone else who hasn't read it....

·
Registered
185 Posts
ROTFLMAO

Ok...we can stick the fork in this subject...it's already well done. If no further postings are made to this Thread, the above communication will essentially be easily noticed if it does not get buried.
I get it, and I'm sorry for digging up old dirt. Whenever he showed that letter on video and said "this is my trophy", I always tried to read it but his video quality is horrible. It was just good to finally be able to read it word for word.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts