1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Matt Hadcock:

Their prices are outrageous. See if you can buy one from the US, provided there are no warranty issues. You'll probably also save some money on taxes.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Matt

I bought my unit from John at Dynamic Digital at a very reasonable price, but more importantly is their back-up and service is outstanding.

I did PM you on Saturday with the contact info.

I live in Calgary and they had it to me in two days.

If you purchase through the US, you will still pay taxes, and shipping.

Gary

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to everyone, I will have to think about it, but I am seriously tempted to purchase from a retailer in the States.

Matt

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Matt Hadcock:

When you import something from the US, you only pay the GST. I'm basing that statement on my own experiences this year. I've imported a plasma, an NRS, and ColorFacts calibration equipment. I paid GST, a small brokerage fee, and no PST.

If you can get a decent domestic price, you’re probably better off buying in Canada for warranty and support purposes.

If you get a CS-1, post a review sometime. Would love to hear some local experience.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Dynamic Digital is our authorized distributor in Canada, they should not be selling product directly to end users but they should be able to refer you to a reseller. If this is not the case or if there are issues please let me know. Any dealers in Canada selling CS is probably purchasing from Dynamic Digital.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Binary Marketing is still representing our TView consumer products line, Dynamic Digital is exclusively for our HomeTheater channel and the CenterStage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.