AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not used my theater in a couple of weeks and today when I went to push the power button on the CS-1 nothing happened. A few days ago I was throwing the breakers on and off and I don't know if that had anything to do with the problem. I changed the fuse in the back of the CS-1 even though the one in it looked alright. I also tried a different power cord and the outlet is functioning properly. I took the top panel off the CS-1 and there is another cermic fuse inside , but no discoloring on it. Has anyone else had a problem like this or have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Jonathan Ackeret

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I assume the master switch on the back is on - if so you should see "standby" on the front panel LCD. If you do - try the remote to power it on. If you don't see the "standby" even when the unit is plugged in and the master switch is on - I would call FE.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the master in back is on and no standby. Also tied the remote and nothing is happening. I sent an email to them about an hour ago, but don't expect to hear from them by Monday.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.