AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an HS-10 on order and am thinking about also getting a Center Stage CS-2. Anyone out there who has this combo? Does the CS-2 improve the picture of the HS-10? Since the native resolution of the HS-10 is 1366x768 and the closest the CD-2 will get to that is 1280x720 will it be of any benefit to the picture quality of the HS-10?

·
Registered
110 Posts
i would try and develop a custom resolution to match the native resolution of your display, if one does not ship with the CS-2. the CS-2 will result in better PQ if it can do a better job of scaling and deinterlacing than your display device.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I am using a CS2 with a 10HT which is basicly the same projector as the HS10 (except that the HS10 performs better blacks).

The CS2 is outputing 720p in RGBVH and the result is just great !

With the HS10 you would be able to do the same via DVI-D and also to feed in 1366x768 (but at 56Hz, whick can be set in CS2 using the remote software for customised resolutions).

In my opinion the only real problem with LCD Sony projector is the video processing. With the HS10 you must get even better result than I do !

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jackox,

Does the CS-2 make enough difference in the picture quality of the 10HT to make it worth the cost of the CS-2?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.