AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a RGBHV cable I got from AVcable that is BNC to BNC. Is there no BNC ouput? All I see is DVI out. Why can't I begin to setup a resolution on my pj when it says progressive in and 720p RGB out? my dvd is hooked up correctly. My RGBHV cable is into my NEC 6PG Plus (6100) pj and i'm trying to add a new signal. Please help. :(

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there something wrong with my pj if I see no menu or anything? I have it hooked up to the bottom right set of inputs under interlaced the c output is going into the h/V input on my pj and the others I kow or correct. Do I need to do something with it on my computer first?

Is this the issue where I must select H/V?

I need ot go to school now.

Later

- Steve

·
Banned
6,051 Posts
From what I remember from the Centerstage, it doesnt have RGB 5 bnc out. It has a RGB vga out. You are going to need a vga - 5 bnc breakout cable. I am assuming that your projector has 5 bnc input. On the setup menu, you are going to have the tell the Centerstage that you want that vga output to be RGB and not component. It gives you a choice

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does one of the RGBHV cords go into the V input?

I will try getting some help in the projector forum.

·
Banned
3,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a Bettercable this time. It will be shipped the overnight method again but be here on moday I think.

- Silver Serpent® VGA Breakout

Connectors: hd15 Male/5 BNC

Length: 5 m (16.40 feet) (+70.00)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.