AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am experiencing periodic dropouts on CSI.

I have not seen this is eons.

Could it be my setup or is there a problem tonight?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the rapid reply. I can now stop troubleshooting. :)

It's rare for there to be trouble on KPIX, so I'll allow them a little slack since we are still in reruns.

I need to go out for a walk soon anyway.

'Tis a bummer, zbimmer. :p :p :p

·
Registered
555 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Erickson
Just wondering if it's weather related?
No. My signal strength was a very steady 88 all through good reception and the worst drop outs. It is almost certainly a problem at the station. Of course it could be they were having poor reception problems.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jackmay
No. My signal strength was a very steady 88 all through good reception and the worst drop outs. It is almost certainly a problem at the station. Of course it could be they were having poor reception problems.
Phew... I set up my antenna today and it was mostly looking good except for KPIX. I thought I had a compatibility issue...

I do seem to have an issue with NBC and my Hipix though... good signal and no picture. I can get a picture on my Panasonic STB so it is all very strange...

Cheers!

DAve.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Are people still having problems with KPIX? I noticed dropouts starting a couple weeks ago and I thought it was weather related. Last night during 60 minutes I had dropouts again. I assume it's because of the heatwave?

I am thinking I need to upgrade from a 4x to an 8x bow-tie antenna?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.