AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having trouble with the HD signal on Dish Net CBS feed tonight. Mine is pixalating real bad. Am I having receiver problems or is it Dish. Help.

Jerry

·
Registered
938 Posts
I watched most of CSI last night and did not notice any pixelation or breakups. Granted, I was using a 19" monitor instead of my 43" set, but any major signal flaws would surely have been visible on the smaller monitor. Then again, that stunning CBS promo looks a lot nicer on the 43" set than the 19" one....

·
AVS Forum Special Member
11,139 Posts
Didn't notice any significant glitches via NYC Time Warner Cable's signal to my SA2000HD cable converter. Watched on a 64-in. Philips 64PH9905 RPTV, which reveals just about everything delivered. They ran such a long intro in a non-16:9 format that I thought someone hadn't thrown a switch.

"Agency" couldn't hold my attention. These days experts say the real CIA needs more human intelligence and less reliance on gadgetry. But I think the simulated high-tech stuff is what makes productions exciting. After the 9/11 attack, CBS must be (wisely) setting aside a lot of terrorist-related productions. Unfortunately, unless they enlist Roman Polanski for special two-hour productions, too many shows seem like vintage "Perry Mason" episodes. -- John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.