AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how long until we have the first spin off show from CSI? It sure looked like they put together a new crew in Miami with this last show. The characters are all quirky in their own ways just like the CSI folks in Vegas. I'm betting we have a new series in the fall - "CSI: Miami-Dade." The sub-plots that were introduced between the FBI and the head Miami guy, the head Miami guy having lost someone, etc... seemed to be hinting at a new show. There was no reason to add all that detail if a new show was not comming. Getting and painting up those hummer2's probably wasn't cheap either.

Wow - two HD CSI's next fall wouldn't be bad at all. Mind you - all speculation on my part....

-Greg

·
Registered
463 Posts
Although I don't think CBS has made an official announcement, this episode was, in fact, designed as the intro to a CSI spin-off. If you do an internet search on CSI, you'll see a variety of discussions on this very point.

John C.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Although they haven't officially announced it, CSI: Miami was announced in the trades a couple of months ago. They will announce it on this Wednesday afternoon.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
On an unrelated point is Wednesday when we are going to find out if CBS is going to continue to show First Monday. I really hope they do. I liked that show.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
CSI MIAMI = I'm watching another hour of TV, dammit!! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.