AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cullen Crossover Series Power Cable , I ordered a few of these cables and one was to short 165.00 shipped

Cullen Crossover Series Power Cable

This Power cable brings to the table the perfect blend of Silver and Copper.It is completely hand built from the ground up. I start with 3 – 12 Awg 99.99% Pure Silver Plated Copper with Teflon Dielectric. I braid the 3 wires in a way to virtually eliminate any Noise present. Then the wires are shielded with a 100% coverage Tinned Copper Shield Braid. This makes for a drop dead Silent Power Cable. After that the shielded wires are wrapped with a Teflon Wrap and then for a great cosmetic look covered with Black Techflex Sleeving.

The Perfect blend of Silver and Copper makes for a very tube like sound. But Not Bright or Dull. You will find yourself playing a track over and over again because you hear sounds that were not previously identifiable. Available in 15 amp or 20 amp Terminations. (20 Amp IEC connectors is a Hubbell 320HC)

Power Cable Features:

Military Spec Wire

12 Awg 99.99% Pure Silver Plated Wires (Line, Neutral, and Ground)

Teflon Dielectric which provides an extremely Quick and accurate Power Cable

Available with a 15 Amp or 20 Amp IEC

100% Shield Braid Coverage

Super Flexible

Completely Hand built from the Ground up

Made in The USA!

Connectors:

18k Platinum plating over 99.99% OFC Solid Red Copper On both IEC and Plug

Cryo Treated for 48 Hours at -192 degrees

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.