·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
46BD54E0E35F -- $25 off of $300 or greater purchase -- stackable; expires 5/13

D34BCAC91D2A -- 10% off coupon code . 50% off on shipping; expires 5/11

got it to $8399.52, including shipping and the video card

$8002.86, including shipping w/o the card

as far as i can tell that's a pretty competitive price in the overall market though I've seen rumblings here about stuff in the $7k range...if anyone knows more about that please reply.

I'm also going to sign up on the small business mailing list and see what happens...

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good point, hadn't thought of that

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well if i had a platinum amex, then I might...

·
Registered
28 Posts
BTW, I ordered earlier today and found that Dell On-Line adds an additional 5% discount to Ken's scenario above. This may or may not expire today, but it's worth a try for anyone who's looking to buy.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any idea how long it'll take before I get my 15% off email?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hopefully the prices will come down further in the interim...lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought my pio503cmx from Dell without any coupons. I told the salesperson that I couldn't find the 15% coupons on the site. When he asked what I wished to purchase and I said a plasma screen, he easily agreed to 15% discount on an item that large. Shipping was free but I did have to pay sales tax. This was about two months ago.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Don't understand why Dell feels they can charge sales tax when most others don't. If you're purchasing a product online from a dealer in your own state, then you'll pay taxes, but shouldn't otherwise.

Not a tax attorney,

Pat

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome back gotapex.

You were missed. While you were away some more LCD experts joined the fray and it would have been good to have received your perspective on their thoughts also.

Trust all is well with you.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by divvy
Welcome back gotapex.

You were missed. While you were away some more LCD experts joined the fray and it would have been good to have received your perspective on their thoughts also.

Trust all is well with you.
Heh, thanks. I've been over at the projector camp, trying to learn more. My new toy (Proxima DP8000) has been loads of fun.

BTW, there's a bunch of new panels coming out soon, so all the talk of LCD's and stuff should kick up again. I probably won't trade my Dell 2000fp in until the 23-24" ones drop in price though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.