AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Nothing changed. I run W8 pro and I've not even bothered to buy it (fortunately I have Comcast)

With it's limited MCML base, the best thing (monetarily) for Microsoft is probably a cross licensing of playready to Android, iOS, etc

·
Registered
7,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bummer. Just ordered a new convertible and don't really want to go down to W7 on it. I'm ditching an iPad to make the change. It's not running Pro, I wouldn't mind $10, but not going to do $100.

I guess if the only downside is I can't use my HDHR Prime with a guide, I can work around it with QuickTV or something... just have to know what channel I want to watch.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornadoTJ  /t/1468424/current-state-of-wmc-on-windows-8/0_50#post_23207406

Bummer. Just ordered a new convertible and don't really want to go down to W7 on it. I'm ditching an iPad to make the change. It's not running Pro, I wouldn't mind $10, but not going to do $100.

I guess if the only downside is I can't use my HDHR Prime with a guide, I can work around it with QuickTV or something... just have to know what channel I want to watch.
Who's your TV provider?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.