AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've done enough this week, cut loose and go to one of those Kibbles & Bits girly bars you service. Kick back with the drink of your choice and enjoy the night. Your working way to hard...

Have a nice weekend.

Chip S.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hi All,

I just wanted to say that Curt is a great guy. He spent part of his Friday night recalibrating my projector with my new Faroudja NR Scaler. And you are right Curt deserves a vacation, and maybe some swedish ladies.

His part time hobby selling projectors, has turned into a full time business.

Thanks again Curt, Brian

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I said a girly bar, not the hospital. :eek: :rolleyes:

Chip S.

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
Yeah, but you should have seen the candystriper and the cute (female) doctor!..

Too bad she was only interested in my eye:p

Curt

·
Registered
532 Posts
Curt,

Glad to see your Ok.

Your cute doctor reminds me of the time I had an eye appointment with a really gorgeous female doctor that I thought was spending a little longer than she had to looking at my eyes. like she was almost sitting on my lap to get a closer look, and I was thinking, like a Penthouse story was about to happen, when she says " we like to be a little extra carefull with a guy your age"!!

Deflating if you know what I mean!

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
That reminds me of another time a few years ago when I had a female doctor that moved around a few muscles on one eye to straighten it out. as it was pulling in to one side.

The operation was done under a general anethestic, and as soon as you come out of unconsciousness, they immediately do some sight tests on you to make sure the eye is OK, etc.

Still very groggy, she holds up three fingers and asks me how many fingers I see. I say "Three, but what's with teh third eye in the middle of your forehead?"

Never did get a date with her; I thought it was hysterical at the time...:p

Curt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.