AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all, got a problem here, i updated my graphics card driver and now my perfect 1:1 pixel mapped picture is gone, it took about 2 weeks of tweaks to get it going the first time and i dont quite remember what i did in the end to get it going. Now powerstrip wont save my custom rez of 1366x768, and yes i know of the divisible by 8 issue and the EDID issue. i made a custom monitor driver with the proper settings. I'm stumped now i got a insignia is-lcdtv32 hooked up DVI-D running off my bfg 6800gt under windows XP pro SP2. I had 1366x768 as a resolution in display properties and was able to select it as a acceptable resolution in my games previously, now the best im able to get is 1360x768 mapped 1:1 with some space on 1 side that is blank. i can place the mouse pointer in this "blank area" and it is rendered, and the display itself shows that it is getting a 1366x768 signal hence the 1:1 mapping but windows is only using 1360x768 of it and rendering a :blank space to fill the void. Ive tried settings off a sharp lcd but the timings seem to not be close enough to my tv to help much. ANy suggestion that you all have would be great.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.