AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently wall mounted an LCD in my living room and left the cords hanging. I finally had enough and wanted to clean the wires up.

Fast forward a couple hours and now I have recessed power and in-wall rated HDMI cables going to my TV. I have two HDMI cables going to the tv because there is no receiver in the living room and I needed a BluRay player and my cable box connected to the tv.

Due to a problem I ran into while cutting a hole for the pretty HDMI wall outlet I got on monoprice I hit a stud (stupid me didn't use a stud finder) and now I've ended up with a triple low voltage gangbox with two HDMI ports, coax, rj45 and two speaker jacks for rear speaker hook ups (there used to be a receiver there and I had surround which is moving to the basement)

I can't seem to find a wall plate that can accomadate that and I'm at a loss for how to make it look good again instead of staring into the wall cavity.

ideas?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was able to pick up what I needed at home depot. I usually shop at lowes since it's closer to my house but a trip to HD did the trick, not sure how I missed these.

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.