AVS Forum banner

301 - 320 of 933 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mperritano /forum/post/16751277

Looking for calibration zip 60047

mperritano, I'm going to be in the Chicago area next week. Shoot me an private message with a phone number where I can reach you if you'd like to know more.

If next week doesn't work for you, I travel to Chicago roughly every 4-6 weeks, depending on demand.

·
Coyote Waits
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #304

·
Registered
24 Posts
This has been helpfull. I have cancelled my calibration appointment from best buy and have set up an appnt with a profesional calibrator. I believe that is the correct way to go.

·
Registered
695 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_In_Boston /forum/post/16768379

Do professional calibrators install the ISF patch on the Pioneer 500M?

Or is that against policy?

Jim

According to ControlCal the owner must apply the patch.

There is warranty risk and you have to sign agreement with ControlCal.

I can calibrate Patched KRP-M's, but (as today) I am reluctant to install patch myself.

Regards

·
Registered
446 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygmunt /forum/post/16768500

According to ControlCal the owner must apply the patch.

There is warranty risk and you have to sign agreement with ControlCal.

I can calibrate Patched KRP-M's, but (as today) I am reluctant to install patch myself.

Regards

Thanks for the answer.

Have a great 4th.

Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looking for someone to calibrate my Samsung DLP, I just put a new bulb in it.

I am located in Zip 91342 Sylmar, CA

MV

·
Registered
9,826 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_In_Boston /forum/post/16770693

Edit to remove. Double post.

You can delete any post, y'know, it's all there in the Go Advanced...

b

·
Registered
7 Posts
want to thank RayJr for doing a great job on my Samsung DLP RPTV.

I had just put a new bulb in the TV about 100+ hours ago, and wanted to make sure that it was working at 100% of it potential. I posted on here looking for someone to calibrate my TV and RayJr replied. After a PM and a phone call we settled on him coming by and doing the job Friday evening. RayJr got here right at the time we had discussed and got right to work. I was very impressed with his knowledge of my TV, and then RayJr told me that he has basically the same display and was very familiar with it. RayJr was really good about explaining everything he was doing and why, as well as answering all my questions. When he was done the TV looked amazing, far more natural then I ever remember it ever looking. He also made adjustments to my Blu-ray player and my Denon receiver that not only improved the picture but also improved the audio. I will say that RayJr's knowledge and understanding of video as well as audio is very impressive and well worth a visit to tuneup your system. I think the slogan on his card says it best SEE & HEAR your systems full potential

Thanks RayJr

MV

·
Coyote Waits
27,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #316

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV349 /forum/post/16810535

want to thank RayJr for doing a great job on my Samsung DLP RPTV.

Can you repost your comments in the owner's thread for your model display? It would be a help if you add the model to your report.

Thanks.

301 - 320 of 933 Posts