AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running JVC D-ILA G11 - have been for the last few years and I love it. Projector is inverted in the back of the theater... Fatbulldog Theater ...projecting to a 16x9 screen.

I just recently got my local cable (Comcast) digital box that kicks out 1080i. My question is what are the settings in Dilard in the Image Geometry Wizard to allow me to get the Component HDTV input to kick out an image to fill my 16x9 screen (top justified)?

I have all of the other pertinent inputs configured using this wizard to allow me to top justify the image and fill my 16x9 screen, including both computer inputs (one for the PC and one for HDTV over the air) - both work great and give me full 16x9 images with the lower 1/4 panel turned off. This is the exact funtionality that I'm looking for from the component HDTV input.

I have tried using the settings for the other inputs but the image never comes out. I can get it to fill the screen properly, but the image is usually carved up in sections or messed up (you'd know what I'm talking about if you have used this wizard to set up your D-ILA inputs).

Does anyone have settings for the YUV or component video HDTV input to allow top justified (or top 768 pixels at full width) image remapping using Dilard?

Any help would be appreciated. I have already tried all of the posted Mod files with no success. Someone must have this working.

Thanks for your time,

Brian

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.