AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D* has been saying since Dec. 04 that local channels are coming soon to Rockford, Il. I check their web site a least once a week in the local channel section, and it just says locals coming soon. Does anyone have any idea when D* is going to be adding more local channels (any cities) to their lineup? I know that they are supposed to add more HD locals in Sept/Nov., but what about SD locals?? As usually I don't get a worthy answer from D* when I have asked them. Just they're coming soon. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjknipp
D* has been saying since Dec. 04 that local channels are coming soon to Rockford, Il. I check their web site a least once a week in the local channel section, and it just says locals coming soon. Does anyone have any idea when D* is going to be adding more local channels (any cities) to their lineup? I know that they are supposed to add more HD locals in Sept/Nov., but what about SD locals?? As usually I don't get a worthy answer from D* when I have asked them. Just they're coming soon. Any help would be appreciated.
I don't know the date myself, but prior to the Boise locals showing up nothing was said until just before it happened. I can respect that. Qwest, our local phone providor kept saying they would get DSL within 6 months into our sub-division. Me, and a lot other people kept waiting. after 18 months I just gave up and signed up for cable internet. We STILL don't have DSL here, and I have been a cable internet subscriber for over a year. Anyway, once your locals are announced it should happen pretty fast. It did for Boise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.