AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone get the Feb 2004 DirecTV Guide today, notice #1 NO CBS HD's anywhere, BUT #2 look at the HBO's, Cinemax's, STARZ's, Showtime's, what do you make on the little HD symbols now showing up (for the first time this month) is the CAT trying to get out of the bag, or just a simple typo? . BTW; I do not see Spice-HD in the Guide? (TIVO not withstanding) Go figure.

Take care.......

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Does the guide list any of the HD channels at all now, such as HDNet and Discovery HD? That was the big reason I didn't renew my subscription. Also, I wouldn't be too concerned with the lack of a CBS HD listing. Isn't it the exact same lineup as their SD channel? Also, that guide takes months to update stuff from my experience with it. Still, if you tell me it now has listings for the HD channels finally I'll resubscribe tonight...

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ron..... No it does not, bummer, the symbols (pay for services) are in wth the normal days listings, except HBOH which has it's own line. Also I stand corrected as far as CBS Superbowl, only it has the "HD" on Ch 380 / 381 lines but none of the normal CBS HD lineup has the symbol.

Could just be a "TYPO" at the printers, or some mixed up instructions, I just found it kind of interesting I would not put any faith in this, for their GUIDE or lineup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.