AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Da-Lite sample book in and have been playing with surfaces all night. To my surprise, I didn't find myself loving the High Power. It's wonderfully luminescent, but the blacks washed out too much for me to enjoy. I think the Cinema Vision surface is my favourite. Given that the it's no less than twice the price as the Carada BW, which I hear has a simillarly balanced gain, I'm wondering if I would be taking a big hit in quality were I to go with the Carada. Has anyone had the chance to compare the two?

·
Registered
568 Posts
I originally went with a 100" Da-Lite HCCV, but some wrinkles developed and the sparkles kept distracting me. Then after some research I went with a 110" Carada BW. In my opinion it's a way better screen. My AE-900U works great at 19.5 feet. The image is stunning. The screen is cheaper, but seems of a higher quality, and the customer service is excellent. Go with Carada and save your money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.