AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dalite screens: How much time does it generally take after a screen order comes into dalite to put that screen together and then have it shipped out to the customer?

HotAhr

·
Registered
125 Posts
HotAhr,

I am very glad you asked this question. You see this is the area where we excel over our competition. Given we have a facility, in Warsaw, IN that is over 400,000 sq. ft. in size that produces only screens, we are able to produce our products to the quality level you expect and in a time frame that is very acceptable. Our normal lead times on the most common products ordered from A/V Science are 3-5 business days if the item is not in stock. If the item is in stock it ships the same day or the next day. So, as an example, if you place an order today. We might receive it either late today or tomorrow. Then in 3-5 business days, the product leaves our door on its way to you. The transit time then is based on what UPS or the given carrier has established as their standard. However, in most cases it takes no more than 5 more business days. Therefore, the longest you should have to wait for a product is roughly 10 business days or 2 weeks. There are exceptions to this, but for the most part the majority of our products and orders adhere to this scenario.

Thanks,

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Order placed!

:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

I placed my order over a week now. Daniel did say to me that it'd take