AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,

There is a discussion going on here in the major AV Greek Fora about the well known DACT CT100 phono stage.

I have this baby in my hands long time now and I do remember that what made me buy it was an article/review in one of the two hi-end journals: The Absolute Sound or Stereophile. I do remember that the article (or review) was published when both magazines were still printed in the compact size form and apparently before the Millenium.

I am trying to locate it. Possibly it is not in the web, but I need at least to find out what was the issue of the magazine that published it. I do remember that the author was saying that the phono stage should only be compared with others of the $8,000 range.

It is not the TAS April/May 2001 review of Dan Sweeny - I know and I have that. It was an earlier article (or review), but I have no more details.

Does anyone know about it?

Thanks

-

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wonder if anyone has seen this thread, especially any of the editors of TAS or Stereophile.

If yes, I would appreciate a reminder to my question.

Thanks in advance.

-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.